Thanks to The Dainty Squid, I am now aware of this piece of awesomeness!
But, can I handle taking my catlady-ness to the next level?
ANGELA ANGELA LOOK
OH GOD NEED
ELEANOR SHEDS ENOUGH THAT I COULD DO THIS SO EASILY
I mean, I guess if I’m looking for a low-cost craft where I already have the materials lying around on my couch and clothing then, sure?
Are my cats and I supposed to make these things together? (Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat) They don’t play nice with each other, and I doubt they can use my scissors.
My cats don’t really strike me as being super crafty, but they do need a hobby.
(via missbananafish)Source: catsparella.com
- horsesfor-fraublucher likes this
- russianliterature likes this
- trinsghost reblogged this from living-history
- living-history reblogged this from lostinhistory and added:
- sonnyjohl likes this
- czargasm likes this
- stfupenguins reblogged this from blueandbluer and added:
- ladyfabulous likes this
- misskities likes this
- invisiblebee likes this
- thebookh8r reblogged this from ornamentedembellished and added:
- duchessoflynds0r likes this
- mar-see-ah likes this
- biendansapeau likes this
- lostinhistory reblogged this from missbananafish and added:
- linusinhats likes this
- elinorjo likes this
- wooliebear likes this
- danootz likes this
- mysinmysoul likes this
- redlightpolitics likes this
- missbananafish reblogged this from penguinperversion
- missbananafish likes this
- neroon likes this
- ornamentedembellished reblogged this from scoldylox and added:
- motivatedslacker likes this
- lorettalove likes this
- beaucoupcats likes this
- penguinperversion reblogged this from scoldylox and added:
- noraleah likes this
- thebanditqueen posted this